4.14.2007

Hmm....




Ok, so first post. I have like, so many other blogs and shit, but they never lasted. Let's see if I'll keep up with this one. >3

Ok, so you know when you have one of those friends, but then they do something fucked up, or dumb, or both, and then you're like, "Wow. Uhm, you're definitely not my friend anymore.' and they just don't get it? Like they're not the one who did something fucked up/dumb in the first place and you're just suddenly acting strange? Yeah. I have...one of those. Said person called me a couple choice words to my girlfriend, who obviously told me. How dumb do you have to be to shit about some one to the person they're dating? Anyways, this happened because, yeah ok, I was ignoring said friend because they're just so fucking immature it's scary. Not immature like 'Oh hey, I'm funny because I act immature.' No. I mean, they just haven't gotten past that 12-year-old maturity level. Seriously. They're almost 18 and still has to be reminded to shower. Myep. Anyways, so now that this person knows why I was ignoring them, they're trying twice extra hard to be mature. So hard, that they're acting a little too mature. It's...just very frightening, really, how stunted this person mind is. They actually told my girlfriend that their mother is going to try and talk to my mother, because 'we're all very worried about Caiti. Something must be wrong.' We both laughed. And now that I'm finished with this person, a lot of our friend are following suit. XD I find it hilarious.But, I guess I'm just cold that way.

Oh yeah! I'm going to an anime convention in Denver in September. Nan Desu Kan. It'll be my third consecutive year! I'll probably just go as a geisha. Also, I'm working on turning a cute little black sweater I have into a mini Organization XIII coat. I'm such a KH nerd. :B

That's MY art, no stealy, please. :( And yes. That IS Roxas licking Saix's face. XD Your eyes do not deceive you.

PCpencil

No comments: